Pre/K & Kindergarten FALL Co-Ed Introduction League
Our Pre/K and Kindergarten leagues are an INTRODUCTION TO ORGANIZED BASKETBALL for players who are 4, 5, or 6 years old and have not yet played organized basketball OR who have played but are not quite ready for our instructional League. Every attempt is made to create teams and divide divisions by grade, at times, however, due to circumstances beyond our control we may have to combine grades...PRE/K and KINDERGARTEN.
6 Game League
Basketball Games Start First of December
GAMES PLAYED ON: Friday Evenings and/or Saturday Mornings
REGISTRATION: For THE GYM programs customers MUST complete the registration process by using one of the Registration Links at the bottom of this page; you can NOT access our program registrations through your personal "Team Snap Account".
PLAYERS LOOKING FOR A TEAM, $55
- Players LOOKING FOR A TEAM, register by clicking the Orange Bar below
- Players will be assigned on a first come first served basis; if we are unable to place your player, your money will be refunded
COACH ONLY, Team Registration $500
"Team Fee" is applicable only when coach registers and pays the team fee upfront. The coach would then be responsible to collect moneys from the team members. Depending on the size of a coaches roster, the per player fee could be more or less than $55
- COACHES need to register their team by clicking on the Green Bar at the bottom of the page and pay the total team fee
- All players on your roster MUST REGISTER ON LINE by clicking the ALREADY HAVE A TEAM, Red Bar at the bottom of the page
Shirts are included with the registration fee, however, should we have to re-order, there will be an additional $10.00 re-ordering fee for each additional shirt
GRADE LEVEL IS DETERMINED BY THE PARTICIPANT'S GRADE THEY WILL BE ENTERING IN THE FALL
SPACE IS LIMITED SO REGISTER EARLY!
TOP 10 REASONS THAT OUR BASKETBALL PROGRAM IS THE BEST IN THE COUNTRY!
- Baskets are lowered to seven feet for PRE/K & KINDERGARTEN and eight and a half feet for FIRST & SECOND
- Every player plays at least half of each game
- All players take turns throwing the ball inbounds
- All players take turns dribbling the ball up the court
- All players do ball handling drills before each game
- Teams only play other teams in their same age group
- Each player shoots a free throw before each game
- Coaches are on the floor instructing the players and not hollering from the bench
- Players have plenty of room as they play on a full size court, not on shorter cross courts
- A scoring system that rewards the players for rebounding, stealing passes, completing their passes inside the three point arc and of course making shots
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: October 15
LATE FEES: Team $25 / Individual $10