Summer Basketball Camps Boys and Girls 3rd-8th
These camps will include individual skills and concepts that include shooting, ball handling, passing, rebounding, and defense. Techniques of team offense and defense will be discussed, demonstrated, and practiced. In addition to the skills listed above, camps will also include the skills of free throws, one-on-one play, and post moves.
Registration Fee: $90, Fee includes a camp t-shirt and a camp basketball
- $10 discount for each player from immediate family only
Camp Dates: July 27 - July 31
- Boys: 10:00 am to Noon
- Girls: 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Space is limited register early! It is a first come basis; we filled up quickly on our last camps and reluctantly turned players away.
The quality of our camps is of the utmost importance to us, not the quantity.
- All players must be within the specified grade group 3rd through 8th.
- GRADE LEVEL IS DETERMINED BY THE PARTICIPANT'S GRADE THEY WILL BE ENTERING IN THE FALL
- "Daughter had a great time and learned a lot!" - Naomi A.
- How can we improve this program? "Sure don't know; grandson loved it!"
- "Excellent program" - David G.
- How can we improve this program? "You can't, it's so good!" - J.N.
- "Very good program, we will be returning, wish we would of found this last year." - Tiffany J.
- "Coaches are always great with kids" - Shanna B.